We are always happy to have parents support and help in raising additional funds for the school so that we can do more fun and exciting things.
PTFA meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month at 9am at the school.
Help raise funds for the school whilst you shop online. It’s really simple and takes less than a minute to register. 1,000’s of retailers (Amazon, Argos, Screwfix, ASOS, Debenhams, John Lewis, Gap, M & S etc.) have committed to donating a percentage of any money you spend with them to charity & good causes.
This is how easy it is:
- Go to: www.easyfundraising.org.uk
- Click on top right green tab - ‘Create an Account’
- Click on ‘I want to support a good cause’
- Type in ‘Whitstable Junior school’ click on ‘Go’
- Click on ‘Support this Cause’
- Type in your name, email address and create a password and that’s it - you’re off!
Whenever you shop online just remember to start at www.easyfundraising.org.uk and sign in before being forwarded to the shop of your choice.