Whitstable Junior School was originally opened as a boys school in 1879. Four Houses were created and these remained unchanged until 2020, when we ran a survey to decide on new names for our houses.
Each House was named after a tree and linked to one of our Curriculum Drivers.
Sports Day sees the children competing as Houses for the Sports Day Shield.
The Four School Houses are: