- Our School»
- SEND Policy and Information Report»
- Information for Support and Advice for Parents of Children with SEND»
Information for Support and Advice for Parents of Children with SEND
Kent Parents and Carers Together
Kent Parents and Carers Together (PACT). PACT provide a voice for parents and carers of children and young people with SEND aged 0-25 living in Kent. As a member of the National Network for Parent Carer Forums (NNPCF) and recognised by the Department of Education as the strategic voice of parents and carers within Kent, they work with parents and carers to:
· Enable them to make their views known at a strategic level while working in cohesively with KCC, CCG and other agencies.
· Provide feedback to parent carers on progress of SEND work and other issues.
· Represent parent/ carer views locally and nationally.
· Host information days focus groups and workshops.
· Help shape better services and outcomes for children and young people.
For more information on PACT, please visit:
Information Advice and Support Kent (IASK)
IASK provide free, impartial and confidential information, advice and support about special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) for children, young people up to age 25, parents and carers.
Their website is: