Tours & Info
We hope the following videos and information tabs we created during the more challenging period of admissions last year will still prove to be useful to parents and carers this year.
Please use the tabs to;
- watch the Headteacher Presentation from Mrs Knoupe
- hear from Ms Collin who leads Years 3 and 4 and is also our SENCO/AHT
- take a 360 Virtual Tour of the school
- watch our video and photo montage of life at WJS
- watch some videos of children at WJS
- hear all about our Well-being Team
- read the information children here think you might like to know
- see what a school day looks like
- find out about the homework children have
We do hope you will find the Virtual Events helpful and informative, but of course if you do have any further questions, please contact us and we would be delighted to assist in any way we can.
Once you have made your decision about which school you would like to apply for, applications for a Year 3 place can be made through the Kent County Council applications on-line. For those parents who do not have access to the internet, a copy of the application form can be obtained from the school.
2022 applications INFORMATION FROM KCC WEBSITE
Applications for transfer to primary school for both reception year and year 3 (junior school) September 2022 will open on Friday 5 November 2021 and close at midnight on Monday 17 January 2022.
You can apply for up to 3 schools, putting them in order of preference. It's in your best interest to list 3 schools. Naming only one school does not guarantee your child a place at that school or give your child priority for a place over another child. You are not able to name the same school more than once.
To apply to a school outside of Kent, name the school in your application along with your other preferences. Your application details will be passed on to the relevant local authority for processing.
You can register for an account online, however applications will not open until 5 November.
If you need advice please email email@example.com.