- Children's Zone»
- Information for Children Joining Year 3 2021»
- What will the first day look like?»
What will the first day look like?
Start: Thursday 2nd September
Gates open - 08:30 – Your adult will bring you to the ‘Bus Stop’ which will be near Year 3 in the playground
Gates open -15:10 – Your adult will come in to meet you
School finishes – 15:15 – You will come out with your teacher to meet your adult.
What will I need to wear?
- Red School Jumper or sweatshirt/Cardigan (with school logo)
- Charcoal Grey/Black Trousers/Charcoal Grey/Black Skirt
- White Polo Shirt (with or without school logo)
- Charcoal Grey/Black Trousers
- Black Shoes (heel no higher than 2.5cm/1”)
- All Black Trainers
In the winter only:
- Boots may be worn, black or grey sensible style, no adornments or buckles.
You will be given a house colour for your T shirt (blue, red, green or yellow)
Black or white plimsolls (Trainers may be worn for outdoor PE/Games)
Sweatshirt in House colours (optional, but recommended)
Black jogging bottoms for winter only PE bag large enough to contain the above!
Long hair to be tied back only with either red or black ‘scrunchies’ or an Alice band. Baseball caps or similar ‘safe-sun’ hat to be worn outside throughout the summer.
Children with pierced ears may wear simple stud earrings in their lobe. If they are unable to remove the earrings, in order to participate in any PE the ear will need to be taped. Any other form of body piercing is not allowed.
Please label everything with your child’s name and class.
This includes coats, bags, lunch boxes, uniform and PE kits.
Please provide your child with a water bottle to have in school. The school can provide a water bottle for £1.